Where is Epe?
Epe is a town and local government area (LGA) in Lagos state, Nigeria located on the north side of Lekki Lagoon.
There is no paramount ruler in the area as there are two major communities with individual monarchs. These are the Eko Epe and Ijebu Epe communities within the same town.
The notable festivals that are mostly celebrated in Epe land include Kayo-Kayo festival, Ebi day, Ojude Oba and Epe day.
A road junction at the entrance into Epe from the Lekki-Epe expressway features a sculpture of two giant catfish, erected by the Lagos state Government, which was unveiled on November 8, 2017, by then Governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode in Itamarun as a cultural significance of Epe as a home of fishing is the main occupation of the Indigenes.
Reasons Why People are in a Hurry to own a Land in Epe
1. Affordability and quick Appreciation: Lagos is one of the most expensive states in Nigeria and Land ownership is also really expensive!
Land ownership in Lagos state is getting limited to individuals and not the archaic family land ownership which used to be the case.
Epe has shown to be the cheapest Location when compared to prices of land in both Mainland and Island in Lagos Nigeria.
Epe is not only the cheapest location in Lagos but also appreciates in value due to extremely high demand and development in Epe presently and that would be in Epe in the nearest future.
Not everyone can afford a Land in Lagos, but Epe gives chance to People to own Land.
2. The New Lagos: It can be recalled that the Governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu called Epe-Ibeju Lekki the New Lagos. For the Governor of Lagos state to call these locations the new Lagos, this id to tell you that big, huge and mega projects are coming to these locations.
Epe is part of the new Lagos. It’s in close proximity to Ibeju-Lekki which has: Lekki free trade zone, Lekki deep seaport, Approved International Airport, Dangote refinery and fertilizer plant, Alaro city (an extension of the free trade zone), Lagos film city, 4th Mainland bridge, Lagos state food and logistics hub etc.
Epe is characterized by accessible road network to Ikorodu, Ogun sate, and Lekki.
3. The residential nature of Epe: Epe is in close proximity with Ibeju-Lekki which is known for its commercial value and nature with all the infrastructure in place to commercialize the area and there would be a need for a close location where people who would work in Ibeju-Lekki can stay. This is where Epe comes in and plays a role to create a friendly environment for people to stay in.
4. The Lekki spillover demand: overtime Lekki phase 1 has benefited from its close proximity to Ikoyi and Victoria Island. Which has built the area to become a prime location in Lagos despite being a location where no one wanted to live in because in the past. This benefit has in turn had a positive impact on the value of places like, Ikate, Chevron, Eleganza, VGC, Ajah, Abraham Adesanya, Sangotedo etc. due to people seeking to pay lower rent. A time will come where it would eventually get to Epe, due to Urbanization and people relocating, looking for cheaper accommodation.
5. Site of education institutions: Epe is the location to some notable institutions in Lagos like: St. Augustine University, Yaba College of Education Epe Campus, Lagos State University Epe Campus.
This gives investors market for Hostel accommodation used by students.
These and many more reasons prompt investors to buy and invest in Land in Epe Lagos Nigeria and wealthy people often earn a higher return on Real Estate Investment because they play their cards right in the Real Estate market.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY
Call/Whatsapp Precious +234 810-908-4285
Call/Whatsapp Damilare +234 810-493-5322
Email – Info@halleys.com.ng
Website : https://www.halleys.com.ng
Connect with us:
Google Business Profile